Contact Us About This Course
So your dog pulls you down the street and wants to say “hello” to every walking creature with both 2 or 4 legs?
Don’t worry, we have you covered! Our Junior Dogs Course is the 8 week course you need.
Each week we focus on three key areas: Obedience, Engagement and Positive Exposure Training. You and your dog will work as a team to develop foundational obedience, build confidence in each other and the world around you and learn the skills to keep your dog engaged with you.
You will learn:
- A solid communication system
- How to use toys, food and personal play to motivate your dog
- Important basic obedience such as sit, drop, leave it and come
- How to achieve that amazing loose lead walk
- Handler focus and engagement
- What nutrition is important to support a calm mindset
- Impulse control around strange noises, things that move and weird people
Our Available Courses
2021 enrolments are NOW OPEN for our two Gold Coast locations.
Helensvale State High School
Dates: Saturdays from the 23rd of January to 13th of March
Time: 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Location: 243 Discovery Dr, Helensvale QLD 4212
Currumbin Community Special School
Dates: Saturdays from the 13th of February to the 10th of April (1 week break for Easter on the 3rd of April)
Time: 7:30am to 8:30am
Location: 5 Hammersford Dr, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223
The Junior Dogs Course is our entry course and open to dogs from 5 months of age and older. C5 or proof of titer test is required.