Contact Us About This Course
So your dog pulls you down the street and wants to say “hello” to every walking creature with both 2 or 4 legs?
Don’t worry, we have you covered! Our Junior Dogs Course is the 8 week course you need.
Each week we focus on three key areas: Obedience, Engagement and Positive Exposure Training. You and your dog will work as a team to develop foundational obedience, build confidence in each other and the world around you and learn the skills to keep your dog engaged with you.
You will learn:
- A solid communication system
- How to use toys, food and personal play to motivate your dog
- Important basic obedience such as sit, drop, leave it and come
- How to achieve that amazing loose lead walk
- Handler focus and engagement
- What nutrition is important to support a calm mindset
- Impulse control around strange noises, things that move and weird people
Our Available Courses
Expressions of interest are now open for our July intakes at the following locations:
Helensvale State High School – BOOKED OUT
Dates: Saturdays from July 3rd to the 21st of August
Time: CLASS 1 – 2:00pm to 3:00pm, CLASS 2 – 3:15pm – 4:15pm
Location: 243 Discovery Dr, Helensvale QLD 4212
Currumbin Community Special School – BOOKED OUT
Dates: Saturdays from July 17th to September 4th
Time: CLASS 1 – 7:30am to 8:30am, CLASS 2 – 8:45am – 9:45am
Location: 5 Hammersford Dr, Currumbin Waters QLD 4223
The Junior Dogs Course is our entry course and open to dogs from 5 months of age and older.
The course cost is $280.00 AUD
To support you with your learning, you receive access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook Group for ongoing trainer support and active trainer challenges. C5 or proof of titer test is required.