Contact Us About This Course
So your dog pulls you down the street and wants to say “hello” to every walking creature with both 2 or 4 legs?
Don’t worry, we have you covered! Our Junior Dogs Course is the 5 week course you need.
Each week we focus on three key areas: Obedience, Engagement and Positive Exposure Training. You and your dog will work as a team to develop foundational obedience, build confidence in each other and the world around you and learn the skills to keep your dog engaged with you.
You will learn:
- A solid communication system
- How to use toys, food and personal play to motivate your dog
- Important basic obedience such as sit, drop and come
- How to achieve that amazing loose lead walk
- Handler focus and engagement
- What nutrition is important to support a calm mindset
- Impulse control around strange noises, things that move and weird people
To support you with your learning, you receive access to our EXCLUSIVE Facebook Group where every exercise performed in class is posted, you can receive ongoing support from other pet parents and your trainers and you can brag about how awesome your dog really is.
The course cost is $175.00 AUD.
Upon completion of this course you can return to any of our classes for a casual fee of $15.00 per class.
The Junior Dogs Course is our entry course and open to dogs from 5 months of age and older. C5 or proof of titer test is required.
Our Next Course:
Dates: 5 weeks from 17th of October to the 21st of November (One week break on the 14th of November)
Time: 7:00am – 8:00am
Location: Nerang Scout Hall, Nerang
To secure a position for our next available course, please fill out an enquiry form.